- Doff Orchid Plant Food Concentrate Feed 180ml
- Doff Orchid concentrated liquid fertiliser concentrated plant food in a handy bottle size.
- 180ml makes approximately 360 litres of plant watering food.
- Maintain the health of your Orchids easily by using feed.
- Use when plants are actively growing during the spring and summer months.
- Add 5-10 drops of feed per half litre of water and use at every watering or add half a cap to 1 litre of clean water and use every 2 weeks.
- Orchid Concentrated Plant Feed designed to maintain essential plant health.
- This balanced feed will bring healthy blooms and green leaves with ease.
- Size: 180ml
- Always read the label prior to use.
- A Little about Orchids
- Orchids in the uk are mainly grown indoors or under glass but orchids grow well under trees during frost-free summer months.
- Where winters are cold, orchids can be grown on the patio or under trees in the warmer months when frost does not threaten.
- This is often a wonderful solution for orchid growers in colder climates, and enables the plants to grow so much better than they would if left indoors all year.
- Growers in frost-free areas with cooler summer nights below 60 F in August and after can grow cymbidiums, one of the finest of all garden orchids.
- Where summer nights are warmer, many varieties of vandas and cattleya types are appropriate.
- In House Growing.
- A window provides bright enough light for growing orchids.
- Windows in all day full sun should be avoided or given some shade and windows on the dark side of the house generally give poor results
- A sheer curtain will cast light shade.
- Too much direct light causes leaves to sunburn so it may be necessary to reposition plants as the seasons change.
- Move plants away from or toward the window to manipulate the amount of light.
- Make sure the leaves are not touching the glass.
- In winter in a cold climate, leaves touching the window pane may freeze and damage.Leaf colour indicates if the amount of light is adequate.
- The lush, rich, dark green of most house plants is not desirable in orchid leaves, a grassy green color light or medium green
- with yellowish tones means the plant is receiving sufficient light to bloom.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
You will receive your order via a direct delivery service or an independent shipping Agent. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge. After you’ve placed your order, you will be contacted with 24hours to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun state axis, and 1-4 business days outside Lagos and Ogun state.
These agent are used to ship item to other part of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun state. They do not offer home delivery nor Cash On Delivery service. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid.
- Delivery Guide Lagos Cities, within 24hours.
- Western (Abia, Anambra, owerri asaba e.t.c 1 - 4
- Eastern (Enugu, Ibadan, Portharcourt e.t.c 2 – 4 Business Days
- Northern (Abuja, Kano, Nasarawa, Kwara etc 3 - 7 business Days